St Michaels Academy School - Years 3-6
Exeter City Community Trust is delighted to be continuing the after school football club at St Michaels Primary School for children in years 3-6. The course will be 10 sessions and will be run by coaches that are DBS checked, hold an FA coaching award and have a valid First Aid and Safeguarding certificate.
Course dates are below and each session will start after school and will finish at 4.30pm.
The cost of the 10 week course will be £35 in total.
Breakdown of sessions- SUMMER TERM.
Day of session- Wednesdays.
Dates of session- May 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, June 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, July 3rd, 10th
- Children will meet and change in the school hall straight after school.
- Children will need appropriate footwear (trainers and football boots), shin pads, outdoor kit appropriate for the weather conditions and a drink
- Parents are not allowed onsite before or during the after school club.
- Parents must wait by the front entrance of the school approx 4.25pm ready to collect their child.
- Parents need to sign out and collect their child from the front of the school hall once addressed by a coach after each session: Coaches will not let children leave the premises unless a signature has been obtained or a letter has been received prior to the session. Please expect a phone call if you have not signed for your child.
If you would like your child to join please follow the steps below to book online by Wednesday 1st May.
* By booking online I agree to the school specific policy *
|01st May 2019 - 12th Jun 2019||St Michaels Academy||£35.00|