St Nicholas Primary School
Exeter City Community Trust is delighted to be continuing the after school football club at St Nicholas Primary School for children in Years 1-6. The course will be 12 sessions and will be run by coaches that are DBS checked, hold an FA coaching award and have a valid First Aid and Safeguarding certificate.
Course dates are below and each session will start after school and will finish at 4.30pm.
The cost of the 10 week course will be £35.00 in total which will be reduced weekly if you sign up after the starting date.
Breakdown of sessions- SPRING TERM.
Day of session- FRIDAYS.
Dates of session- January 17th, 24th, 31st February 7th, 14th, 28th March 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th.
- Children will meet and change in the school hall straight after school.
- Children will need appropriate footwear (trainers and football boots), shin pads, outdoor kit appropriate for the weather conditions and a drink
- Parents are not allowed onsite before or during the after school club.
- Parents must wait by the front entrance of the school approx 4.25pm ready to collect their child.
- Parents need to sign out and collect their child from the school hall once addressed by a coach after each session: Coaches will not let children leave the premises unless a signature has been obtained or a letter has been received prior to the session. Please expect a phone call if you have not signed for your child
- Parents can only enter the school hall using the outside entrance only.
- The coach will open the side gate when children are ready to be collected.
* By booking online I agree to the school specific policy *
|17th Jan 2020 - 27th Mar 2020||St Nicholas Primarty School||£35.00|