Starcross Primary School
Exeter City Community Trust is delighted to be continuing the after school football club at Starcross Primary School for children in all years. The course will be 10 sessions and will be run by coaches that are DBS checked, hold an FA coaching award and have a valid First Aid and Safeguarding certificate.
Course dates are below and each session will start after school and will finish at 4.30pm.
The cost of the 10 week course will be £35 in total which will be reduced weekly if you sign up after the starting date.
Breakdown of sessions- SPRING TERM.
Day of session- Tuesday.
Dates of session- January 14th, 21st, 28th February 4th, 11th, 25th March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th.
- KS2 Children will meet and change in the school changing rooms straight after school.
- Reception and year 1 children ONLY will be collected by parents at 3.30pm. Parents will then take their child to the school hall and assist their child changing.
- A parent/guardian must sign their child out after each session from the field: Coaches will not let children leave the premises unless a signature has been obtained or a letter has been received prior to the session. Please expect a phone call if you have not signed for your child.
- Children will need appropriate footwear (trainers and football boots), shin pads, outdoor kit appropriate for the weather conditions and a drink.
* By booking online I agree to the school specific policy *
|14th Jan 2020 - 24th Mar 2020||Starcross Primary School||£35.00|